How to move to Germany – Undergraduate Studies (III)

To allow us (and many others) still go to a university, Germany provides the opportunity for international students to do a one year foundation course in an institution called Studienkolleg or by completing one year of university education, you can enrol for your undergraduate studies for programmes taught in English (assuming you do not speak German).